Our Research Fellow Network
Want to join our global network of researchers?
We believe that the future of Europe should be made by and for the next generation. That’s why IDRN’s researchers from all over the world are innovative and progressive thinkers who aim to change the future of Europe for the better by bringing a fresh perspective and enthusiasm to the field of European policy.
We encourage our research fellows to explore topics, undertake research and write pieces on issues that interest them and contribute to our four research themes. In this way, we can provide opportunities for the fellows to publish their proposed policy solutions.
During their time at IDRN, research fellows are provided with opportunities to meet other researchers and participate in online discussions, roundtables, panels, seminars, conferences and events; growing their network and disseminating their political problem solutions and political advocacy. We hope to bring together researchers from academia, think tanks, experts and policymakers to collaborate on an array of European issues in relation to our CAPA Mission.
Who are we looking for? :
- Candidates are in their final year of undergraduate study, OR are pursuing or have completed their postgraduate studies in Politics or related field
- Candidates have research experience in the relevant field of research
- Candidates have a clear commitment to the research environment and to producing high-quality research outputs
- Candidates are proactive independent researchers with the skills to attract future partnerships and collaborations
- Candidates are able to undertake independent and/or collaborative research within IDRN’s 4 research themes
- Candidates are available to stay with us for a minimum of 6 months
*Please also bear in mind that this is an unsalaried position.
Sound like you? :
If you would like to be considered for the Research Fellow Network, please submit the following documents:
- A curriculum vitæ
- A writing sample related to one of our themes
- A short statement of proposed research topics related to any of IDRN’s four themes
For submission and more details about joining our Research Fellow Network, please submit your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org.